March 23, 2012

In My Mailbox


Welcome to my first meme! 

As started by Kristi at The Story Siren, welcome to my listing of  all the books I've procured in the past week. Check out this pretty stack.

 
So, what do we have here?

Hallowed (Unearthly #2), Cynthia Hand
Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1), Aimee Carter
Evernight (Evernight #1), Claudia Gray
Pandemonium (Delirium #2), Lauren Oliver
Silence (Hush Hush #3), Becca Fitzpatrick
Crescendo (Hush Hush #2), Becca Fitspatrick
To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander #2), Karen Marie Moning

I got all these from the library. I actually belong to two counties' library systems to maximize my choices. This usually causes me to have almost too many books to read within the allotted time - I get a little carried away sometimes. I guess it's a good problem to have.

These are the only books I received this week. Believe me - it's enough!

No comments: