April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox #2

As started by Kristi at The Story Siren, welcome to my listing of  all the books I've procured in the past week. Thanks to my new friend Jen at At Random, I can now call all these beauties mine:


My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1), Rachel Vincent
Falling Under (Falling Under #1), Gwen Hayes
Kiss Me Deadly:  13 Tales of Paranormal Love, various authors
Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods #1), Melissa de la Cruz
Masquerade (Blue Bloods #2), Melissa de la Cruz
The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods #4), Melissa de la Cruz
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods #5), Melissa de la Cruz

Having friends with overflowing bookcases is a good thing. A very good thing. :)

Let's not forget about my library stash. Since I had such a big haul last week, this week's is a bit more modest. I probably shouldn't have done at all, but I just. can't. stay. away.


Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1), Laini Taylor
Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood #2), J.R. Ward

Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

6 comments:

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Great mailbox this week. I really enjoyed the few books from the BDB series. I need to see if my library got any of the others in yet.
New follower
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Patricia said...

OMG, what did the folks in your library do the Rhage and Mary? LOL It seems J.R. Ward is popular.

And I see Rachel Vincent! I didn't enjoy Falling Under very much, but My Soul To Take was pretty good. The Soul Screamers series is great! *giggles because she's thinking of some scenes* (<- I couldn't help myself.)

If you add LinkyFollowers to your sidebar, please let me know so I can follow you? :)

Patricia // My IMM

Katja Weinert said...

Lovely stack. Happy reading :-)
My IMM
New Follower

LRAtRandom said...

Nice book haul :)

Krista said...

I read the first BDB book a few weeks ago and LOVED it! Put a reserve on book #2 right away - took this long for it to come in!

Krista said...

I know - right? :)