September 6, 2012

August Book Report

August was such a fun month! I lost my book signing virginity by attending not one, but TWO multi-author signings! Needless to say, my book collection has grown exponentially in just one month. Definitely a good thing. In between schmoozing with famous authors, working and mothering, I still managed to read a lot of books!

Books Read - 12
Books Read To Date - 97
Total Pages Read - 37,217
Favorite Book of the Month - Until I Die (Revenants #2)

I have to add a caveat to this month's book report. I re-read three books early in August - Obsidian, Half-Blood and Pure - in preparation for reading the next books in the Lux and Covenant series. Since I read them in the spring, I didn't post a second review for them. But, technically, I did read them, so I included them in my totals. I'm almost at 100!

My favorite book this month was Until I Die (Revenants #2). I read both Revenants books in August, and I loved them both. They were so different from what I usually read - it was a nice treat. And the story, characters and setting were so alive and exciting, I couldn't get enough. It will be a long, impatient wait until the final book in the series is released in May 2013.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Always looking for great new books to add to my TBR pile and I LOVE paranormal.

Krista said...

Hi Lynsie! You should definitely check out Until I Die then - it was fantastic!