January 11, 2013

December Book Report

Well, the end of the year has come and gone, and I've finally caught up on all my December reviews. And, wow - look at these totals!

Books Read - 11
Books Read To Date - 145
Total Pages Read - 54,994
Favorite Book of the Month - Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1)

I've read so many great books in 2012, and I've tried to be very judicious in handing out 5-star ratings. I wanted to make sure that those books that achieved the highest echelon of praise really deserved it.  Under the Never Sky definitely deserved it. The characters were colorful, the world was damaged and beautiful, the story was captivating. I'm so glad I read this book this year. I re-read several books this year, so my total is actually 154 books for the year, and my word count is actually closer to 58,000. I'm so proud of me!

No comments: