September 25, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge Quarter Three Update


I'm back with an update on how I'm doing with the 2015 Audiobook Challenge, hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens. So, I'm thinking I seriously underestimated my ability to squeeze in audiobook listening whenever I can. I mean, I knew I was good, but I didn't know I was THAT good.

Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you?) - 20-30

Quarter One

1. One Week Girlfriend (One Week Girlfriend #1), by Monica Murphy
2. Second Change Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend #1), by Monica Murphy
3. Rusty Nailed (Cocktail #2), by Alice Clayton
4. Off the Record (Record #1), by K.A. Linde
5. On the Record (Record #2), by K.A. Linde
6. For the Record (Record #3), by K.A. Linde
7. Dirty Little Secrets (J.J. Graves Mystery #1), by Liliana Hart
8. Savage Awakening (Alpha Pack #2), by J. D. Tyler
9. Conviction (Club Destiny #1), by Nicole Edwards

Quarter Two

10. A Dirty Shame (J.J. Graves Mystery #2), by Liliana Hart
11. Play With Me (With Me In Seattle #3), by Kristen Proby
12. No Limits (Ultimate #1), by Lori Foster
13. Dirty Rotten Scoundrel (J.J. Graves Mystery #3), by Liliana Hart
14. Ruined (Ethan Frost #1), by Tracy Wolff
15. Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle #4), by Kristen Proby
16. Curing Doctor Vincent (The Good Doctor Trilogy #1), by Renea Mason
17. Addicted (Ethan Frost #2), by Tracy Wolff
18. Dare to Love (Dare to Love #1), by Carly Phillips
19. Wild Card (Elite Ops #1), by Lora Leigh

Quarter Three

20. Release Me (The Stark Trilogy #1), by J. Kenner
21. Dare to Desire (Dare to Love #2), by Carly Phillips
22. Twisted (Tangled #2), by Emma Chase
23. Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1), by Nalini Singh
24. Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2), by Nalini Singh
25. Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers #1), by Shayla Black
26. The Sweetest Game (The Perfect Game #3), by J. Sterling
27. Own the Wind (Chaos #1), by Kristen Ashley
28. Easy Charm (Boudreaux #2), by Kristen Proby
29. Watch Me, by Shayla Black
30. Naughty Little Secret, by Shayla Black
31. Safe With Me (With Me In Seattle #5), by Kristen Proby
32. Overruled (The Legal Briefs #1), by Emma Chase
33. Fire Inside (Chaos #2), by Kristen Ashley (currently listening to)

I've never been a huge fan of male narrators, but in this quarter, I've made it a point to listen to a few books narrated by two of the guys I love the most - Sebastian York and Jason Carpenter. I've listened to books read by both these men before, and I've loved every single one of them.

Last quarter I said I wanted to listen to more PNR books. This quarter I started the Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh, and I absolutely loved the first two in the series! Angela Dawe does an amazing job narrating, and I'm looking forward to listening to more of her when I get the next book in the series.

So, what should I add to my must-listen list?