December 18, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge - the Final Wrap-up


The end of 2015 is just around the corner, which means it's time to wrap up this year's Audiobook Challenge. I did so much better than I thought I would! I have listened to some really good books and been exposed to some phenomenal narrators. Let's take a look at the list. 

Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you?) - 20-30

Quarter One

1. One Week Girlfriend (One Week Girlfriend #1), by Monica Murphy
2. Second Change Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend #1), by Monica Murphy
3. Rusty Nailed (Cocktail #2), by Alice Clayton
4. Off the Record (Record #1), by K.A. Linde
5. On the Record (Record #2), by K.A. Linde
6. For the Record (Record #3), by K.A. Linde
7. Dirty Little Secrets (J.J. Graves Mystery #1), by Liliana Hart
8. Savage Awakening (Alpha Pack #2), by J. D. Tyler
9. Conviction (Club Destiny #1), by Nicole Edwards

Quarter Two

10. A Dirty Shame (J.J. Graves Mystery #2), by Liliana Hart
11. Play With Me (With Me In Seattle #3), by Kristen Proby
12. No Limits (Ultimate #1), by Lori Foster
13. Dirty Rotten Scoundrel (J.J. Graves Mystery #3), by Liliana Hart
14. Ruined (Ethan Frost #1), by Tracy Wolff
15. Rock With Me (With Me In Seattle #4), by Kristen Proby
16. Curing Doctor Vincent (The Good Doctor Trilogy #1), by Renea Mason
17. Addicted (Ethan Frost #2), by Tracy Wolff
18. Dare to Love (Dare to Love #1), by Carly Phillips
19. Wild Card (Elite Ops #1), by Lora Leigh

Quarter Three

20. Release Me (The Stark Trilogy #1), by J. Kenner
21. Dare to Desire (Dare to Love #2), by Carly Phillips
22. Twisted (Tangled #2), by Emma Chase
23. Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1), by Nalini Singh
24. Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2), by Nalini Singh
25. Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers #1), by Shayla Black
26. The Sweetest Game (The Perfect Game #3), by J. Sterling
27. Own the Wind (Chaos #1), by Kristen Ashley
28. Easy Charm (Boudreaux #2), by Kristen Proby
29. Watch Me, by Shayla Black
30. Naughty Little Secret, by Shayla Black
31. Safe With Me (With Me In Seattle #5), by Kristen Proby
32. Overruled (The Legal Briefs #1), by Emma Chase
33. Fire Inside (Chaos #2), by Kristen Ashley

Quarter Four

35. Delicious (Wicked Lovers #3), by Shayla Black
37. Claim Me (Stark Trilogy #2), Julie Kenner
39. Priceless (Rothvale Legacy #1), by Raine Miller
40. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4), by Marissa Meyer
41. Love So Hot (The Lawson Brothers #1), by Marquita Valentine
42. The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire #1), by Jennifer Probst (currently listening)

In this last quarter, I listened to my longest book ever. At just over 24 hours long, Winter took me several weeks to finish it, but I definitely didn't mind. This was the best book of 2015 for me, without question. Rebecca Soler is an amazingly talented narrator. She made this entire series come to life.

So, now I'm looking ahead to 2016. Based on my 2015 listening habits, it's clear I need to challenge myself a bit more. Maybe I can hit 50. Game on. 

4 comments:

Captivated Reader said...

Wow, congrats!! You had a great year of listening to audiobooks!! I see a lot of new to me authors and book in your post that I will have to investigate further!!

Here's a link to my 2015 Audiobook Challenge Wrap Up Post!

Ericka @ A Quiet Girl's Musings... said...

Congrats to you for meeting and surpassing your goal! Happy Holidays to you and happy listening in 2016!

Melanie (@AudiobookMel) said...

The Lunar Chronicles are on my list to try. I haven't started that series yet. I didn't realize that the books were that long. I've listened to a small handful of books at 24 hours. It is great when they're good. Can't wait for another great year in 2016. Keep listening.

Jennifer @ The Book Nympho said...

Good job! You listened to some of my favorite author/narrators this year. (Chase, Clayton & Murphy)