Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
Last Kiss (Hitman #3), by Jessica Clare and Jen Frederick - I finished Last Breath (Hitman #2) last week, and it was so good. I immediately added Last Kiss to my TBR, because I'm now completely caught up in this dangerous, fascinating world.
2. Two of Hearts, by Christina Lee - I'm a big fan of Christina Lee's Between Breaths series, so when I found out she wrote a standalone adult contemporary, of course I added it to my TBR.
3. Trust the Focus (In Focus #1), by Megan Erickson - I've heard nothing but amazing things about this book by Megan Erickson.
4. The Deal (Off Campus #1), by Elle Kennedy - The Deal seems to be the new adult buzz book of the moment. I keep seeing it being talked about on Twitter and Goodreads and Facebook. It sounds like something I would love, too. I'm in.
5. Riot (Mayhem #2), by Jamie Shaw - I read Mayhem earlier this month, and before I even finished, I had added Riot to my TBR. I can't wait to get Joel and Dee's story.
6. Hard As You Can (Hard Ink #2), by Laura Kaye - I met Laura Kaye last month, and now I'm on a quest to read as much by her as I can. I loved the first Hard Ink book - can't wait to continue the story.
7. A Dirty Shame (J. J. Graves #2), by Liliana Hart - Book one in this series was truly a surprise. I listened to the audio version, and really loved everything about it.
8. Manwhore +1 (Manwhore #2), by Katy Evans - OMG - that cliffhanger!! Manwhore ended with me hanging on the edge of my seat. The wait until July will be brutal.
9. Struck From The Record (Record #4), by K.A Linde - I binge listened to K. A. Linde's Record series earlier this year. I was so excited to find out that Cole Maxwell is getting his own book! The details on this book are still sketchy, but I added it to my TBR so that I wouldn't forget about it.
10. Luck On The Line (On the Verge #1), by Zoraida Cordova - I recently found out that Zoraida Cordova, author of the YA Vicious Deep series has written a new adult series. Can I get a hell yeah?