March 31, 2016

2016 Audiobook Challenge - Quarter One Wrap-up


I've had so much fun participating in the yearly audiobook challenges organized by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens, that of course I had to do it again in 2016! Given my better-than-expected performance last year, I chose to challenge myself with the next level up this year. So, in 2016, I am aiming for...

My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted):  30-50 audiobooks

I'd like to challenge myself this year to listen to more paranormal and YA. When I first started getting into audiobooks, those were the only two genres I listened to. In fact, I still remember what my very first audiobook was - Evermore by Alyson Noel. Since then, though, I've sort of fallen into a romance rut. Not that I don't enjoy my romance audiobooks - obviously I do, otherwise I wouldn't listen to so many of them. But, I would like to branch out this year to rediscover my first loves.

Thanks to several long road trips for various reasons in the first quarter of 2016, I'm off to an awesome start. I've listened to 10 audiobooks, so if I stay on this course, I'll more than achieve my goal.

1. Ride Steady (Chaos #3), by Kristen Ashley
2. Beneath This Mask (Beneath #1), by Meghan March
3. Screwed (Screwed #1), by Kendall Ryan
4. Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling #3), by Nalini Singh
5. Fading (Fading #1), by E.K. Blair
6. Forever With Me (With Me In Seattle #8), by Kristen Proby
7. Appealed (The Legal Briefs #3), by Emma Chase
8. Seducing Lauren (Love Under the Big Sky #2), by Kristen Proby
9. Love Hurts (Caged Love #1), by Mandi Beck
10. Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #1), by Cherise Sinclair
11. Cocky Bastard, by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

No comments: