September 23, 2016

2016 Audiobook Challenge - Quarter 3 Wrap-up


Well. It certainly seems as if I underestimated my audiobook listening abilities just a bit. LOL. The good thing is, my newfound desire to try and get in 10,000 steps every day has given me more opportunities to squeeze in some listening time. So, in addition to getting to listen to some really good books, I'm getting some exercise too! #multitasking

So, here's where we're at on my road to my goal:

My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted): 30-50 audiobooks

Quarter 1
1. Ride Steady (Chaos #3), by Kristen Ashley
2. Beneath This Mask (Beneath #1), by Meghan March
3. Screwed (Screwed #1), by Kendall Ryan
4. Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling #3), by Nalini Singh
5. Fading (Fading #1), by E.K. Blair
6. Forever With Me (With Me In Seattle #8), by Kristen Proby
7. Appealed (The Legal Briefs #3), by Emma Chase
8. Seducing Lauren (Love Under the Big Sky #2), by Kristen Proby
9. Love Hurts (Caged Love #1), by Mandi Beck
10. Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #1), by Cherise Sinclair
11. Cocky Bastard, by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

Quarter 2
12. Beneath This Ink (Beneath #2), by Meghan March
13. Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink #1), by Carrie Ann Ryan
14. An Alpha's Path (Redwood Pack #1), by Carrie Ann Ryan
15. Falling For Jillian (Love Under the Big Sky #3), by Kristen Proby
16. Black Moon (Alpha Pack #3), by J.D. Tyler
17. Legal Affairs Box Set, Sawyer Bennett
18. A Taste For a Mate (Redwood Pack #2), by Carrie Ann Ryan
19. Tempting Boundaries (Montgomery Ink #2), by Carrie Ann Ryan
20. Harder Than Words (Montgomery Ink #3), by Carrie Ann Ryan
21. Written In Ink (Montgomery Ink #4), by Carrie Ann Ryan
22. Hunter's Heart (Alpha Pack #4), by J.D. Tyler
23. Cole's Redemption (Alpha Pack #5), by J.D. Tyler

Quarter 3
24. Trinity Bound (Redwood Pack #3), by Carrie Ann Ryan
25. Wolf's Fall (Alpha Pack #6), by J.D. Tyler
26. Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack #5), by Suzanne Wright
27. Dirty Sexy Saint (Dirty Sexy #1), by Carly Phillips
28. Pucked (Pucked #1), by Helena Hunting
29. Beneath These Chains (Beneath #3), by Meghan March
35. Beneath These Scars (Beneath #4), by Meghan March
36. Tattered Loyalties (Talon Pack #1), by Carrie Ann Ryan
37. Working It (Love By Design #1), by Kendall Ryan
38. Craving Him (Love By Design #2), by Kendall Ryan
39. Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack #5), by Carrie Ann Ryan

I have decided that Kirsten Potter is one of the best audiobook narrators I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. She narrated the first few books in the Alpha Pack series, but they switched her out after the third book. Which sucks, because she was perfect. I was delighted to find out she narrates Maya Banks' The Montgomerys and Armstrongs series, and I'm currently so taken with this book, I can't get enough of it. Her Scottish accents are so perfect. And this story is fantastic. 

So, what have you been listening to lately? 

No comments: