December 13, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Top 10 Books I'm Most Looking Forward To In 
The First Half of 2017


1. Commander in Chief (White House #2), by Katy Evans - January 11, 2017


2. By Your Side, by Kasie West - January 31, 2017


3. Rise of Fire (Reign of Shadows #2), by Sophie Jordan - February 7, 2017


4. Riveted (Saints of Denver #3), by Jay Crownover - February 14, 2017


5. Royally Matched (Royally #2), by Emma Chase - February 21, 2017


6. Into the Fire (Night Prince #4), by Jeaniene Frost - February 28, 2017 (the last one of the series)


7. The Great Pursuit (Eurona Duology #2), by Wendy Higgins - March 7, 2017




9. The Struggle (Titans #3), by Jennifer L. Armentrout - March 28, 2017 (Apollycon!)


10. Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13), by Chloe Neill - April 25, 2017 (the last one of the series)


3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oooh nice picks here!! Cannot wait for a lot of these too! Blade Bound, Into the Fire...and then there are the ones that I still need to start the series too but still cannot wait for, The Struggle, The Great Pursuit and Rise of Fire!! Cannot wait to read all of these and enjoy getting caught up too! Binge reading is fun!!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

These are some great choices! Lots of amazing things coming to us in 2017 :)

My TTT.

Girl About Library said...

I'm not super familiar with the genre, but I am digging the cover for Royally Matched ; )