December 20, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Ten Books That Were On My Christmas List

In 2017, I'm planning to attend several book events that will feature TONS of authors. Of course, you want to get around to all of them to meet them, shake their hand, pick up some swag, and have a book signed. But, when each event has well over 50 authors in attendance, that's A LOT of books you have to buy. So, my Christmas list this year contained books that I not only am excited to read, but also included books by authors I'm planning on meeting next year. 


1. Bad Blood (The Naturals #4), by Jennifer Lynn Barnes








5. Steadfast (True North #2), by Sarina Bowen






8. The Goal (Off-Campus #4), by Elle Kennedy


9. Off Base, by Tessa Bailey and Sophie Jordan
(Got this one already!! Thanks, Anna!)


11 comments:

HeartFullofBooks said...

I'm so looking forward to continuing the Naturals series! The last two books have only just been released in the UK, and the first two were fantastic! Hope you enjoy it! - Bee :)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice picks! All are new to me except for Falling Kingdoms! Which I totally ADORE this series so I hope Santa brings you that one too!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

Midnight rescue and off-base look really good. What conventions are you going to this year? I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to go to any or not. I went to BEA last year in Chicago that was fun.
New follower to your lovely Blog 🎄
My Top Ten Tuesday

Julie said...

Not sure if you already know or not but Truth or Beard by Penny Reid is actually free on Amazon right now (Kindle edition). I only know because I just picked it up a couple days ago. lol! You have some great books on your list! I love Tessa Bailey

Kaeley Scruggs said...

Wow I haven't heard of any of these books! But Truth of Beard sounds funny! I love play on words! Happy holidays and I hope you get to read lots on your break.

Louise @ Foxes and Fairy Tales said...

I've been seeing Falling Kingdoms around a lot at the moment. It looks really cool. I've no idea what Truth or Beard is about, but the cover is awesome! I might have to find someone to buy it for! XD

Reading Away The Days said...

I need to read a KA Linde book I have hear great things as well as Elle Kennedy. I hope you get some books on your list.

Megan @ reading away the days

Captivated Reader said...

I hope you receive all the items on your list this year. Happy holidays!!

Here's my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/12/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

Jennifer Rummel said...

Oh, Bad Blood was amazingly good. I hope you love it!

Tangled N Books said...

Great list. Merry Christmas.

Lori said...

I hope Santa brings you all of these! They sound awesome. Have a happy holiday!