January 10, 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant to Read But Didn't Get To
(But TOTALLY Plan To)

Like most of you, my TBR list has a tendency to overwhelm me at times. SO MANY amazing books come out every week, and I just don't have enough hours to read them all. Then there are tour books and review books, and the book stress continues to mount. Most of the books on this list I already own - either in hard copy format, or digital. Sometimes both. I just REALLY need to carve out time to read them. Because I KNOW they will all be amazing.




2. Flamecaster (Shattered Realms #1), by Cinda Williams Chima




4. Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson #9), by Patricia Briggs




6. Beneath These Lies (Beneath #5), by Meghan March


7. The Goal (Off-Campus #4), by Elle Kennedy


8. Beautiful (Beautiful Bastard #5), by Christina Lauren


9. Ruined (Ruined #1), by Amy Tintera


10. Us (Him #2), by Sarina Bowen

8 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice picks! Nearly all are new to me except for The Shadow Queen which I still need to read too!


Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

iloveheartlandX said...

I have yet to read The Shadow Queen too!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-91/

Krystianna said...

These all sound great! I hope you get to all of them!
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Grace @ RebelMommyBookBlog said...

Us was fantastic!! I really want to start that KA Linde series and need to finish up the Off-Campus one. Good luck getting to all these!!!

Greg said...

Fire Touched looks fun. I need to start that series. I keep saying that and I just haven't gotten around to it, maybe this year. And Ruined looks awesome.

Tonyalee said...

I adored HIM but haven't decided if I want to read US yet!

Anna said...

Gah! I see a bunch of books that I missed in 2016 too. I must get to them soon. Rhage <3

Teresa Mary Rose said...

The Shadow Queen was a fun read! Its a nice retelling!